Futures and Options Fee Schedule
|Unit: NTD / Contract||Exchange Fee (see Note 1)||Futures Transaction Tax Rate
(see Note 2 & 3)
|Transaction Fee||Clearing Fee||Settlement Fee|
|Equity Options(excl. contracts on ETFs)||3||2||2||0.001|
|Single Stock Futures(excl. contracts on ETFs)||3||2||2||0.00002|
- Futures commission merchants (FCMs) shall pay the exchange fees; while the commission that FCMs charge their customers are mutually negotiated by FCMs and their customers.
- Trading of futures within the Republic of China shall be subject to futures transaction tax in accordance with the provisions of Futures Transaction Tax Act. The tax on futures transactions is calculated by multiplying the market value per contract by the transaction tax rate.
- The tax for option transactions is calculated by multiplying the market value per contract (based on premium) by the transaction tax rate. When a contract is settled in cash, the tax is calculated by multiplying the market value per contract by the settlement tax rate on the expiration date. For example, the settlement tax rate for a stock index futures contract is 0.00002. Please see " Examples of Taxation of Futures Contracts" for examples of how futures contracts are taxed. Please see "Examples of Taxation of Options Contracts" for examples of how option contracts are taxed.
- All the TXO contracts,including weekly ones,have the same fee schedule.
- All the MTX contracts,including weekly ones,have the same fee schedule.
- ETF Options and ETF Futures refer to those equity options and single stock futures offered by TAIFEX in which the underlying securities are ETFs.