Interest Rate Futures
the final trading day
contract delivery month
- TAIEX Futures were published since Sep,1998, Electronic Sector Index Futures and Finance Sector Index Futures were published since Aug,1999, TAIEX Options were published since Jan,2002, Taiwan 50 Futures were published since Jul,2003, Electronic Sector Index Options and Finance Sector Index Options were published since Apr,2005.
- The MSCI Taiwan Index Futures and Options were listed on Mar. 27, 2006 and delisted on Sep. 22, 2011.
- The 30-Day Commercial Paper Interest Rate Futures were listed on May 31, 2004 and delisted on Jun. 20, 2013.
- 10-Year Government Bond Futures are physical delivery. The settlement payment is calculated by final settlement price. 10-Year Government Bond Futures were listed on Jan 2, 2004 and delisted on Sep. 12, 2019.
- The Taipei Exchange Stock Index Options and Non-Finance Non-Electronics Sub-Index Options were listed on Oct. 8, 2007 and delisted on Sep. 19, 2019.
- Nifty 50 Futures were listed on Nov 7, 2016 and delisted on Sep. 27, 2019.